Siteplus is aware of its place in the Australian community, a community in which other members can sometimes need assistance. We are committed in supporting a number of institutions.
Siteplus supports impoverished people through Childfund and Mission Australia. Each year we donate items such as food to needy communities, teaching aids to school children, seeds to provide food, and assistance to help indigenous home ownership and clean water. We've also donated to Christian Missionary Alliance Phillipines to help build low cost housing.
We encourage you to find out more about the work of these organisations.
Siteplus has also had a long involvement in local sporting clubs including the Camden Rams Rugby Union Football Club 2009-2010 where Siteplus Director Vaughan McInnes served as Club President.
- Sponsorship of the Macarthur Womens Hockey side in Sydney Womens Hockey Premier League 2011-2012.
- Bronze Sponsorship of the University of Wollongong Rugby Team 2012.
- Sponsorship of the Illawarra Hawks for 2009 - 2010.
- Sponsorship for entrant participation in the World Iron Man Series 2010.
Collectively Siteplus has been involved in:
- Landscape designs for Cobbitty and Helensvale Public Schools used as a basis for obtaining government grants and to better the schoolyard experiences of school children
- Donations of professional time for public auction for the not for profit group Ride Aid to assist in building a new general school in remote north western Cambodia
- Bronze Sponsorship of World Youth Day in the Illawarra
- Preparation of a Business Plan for the Illawarra Aboriginal Lands Council
As individuals members of Siteplus have been or are currently involved in:
- The building of the Cobbitty Public School ‘Child Anzacs’ Memorial at Cobbitty Public School which achieved a National Award by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Building of low cost housing in Phillipines
- Donations to Siem Repp orphanage in Cambodia
- Donations to Mission Australia
- Members of public advisory committees
- Membership of sporting groups
- Membership of Rotary and support of local charities