Katrin McCullough started in landscaping in 2005 in Germany and brought her experience to Wollongong in 2007. Katrin has been involved in the full life cycle of a wide range of projects from small scale and intimate gardens to large public spaces, master planning and urban design. She has worked on projects for aged care and educational facilities, streetscape, foreshore, hotel and residential projects.
Katrin is versatile and relishes challenging projects. In the past she has applied her skills to the master planning for '7 fest', a concept for a short film festival along the foreshore at Woody Point, Queensland where she developed a general arrangement plan and a transport feasibility plan as part of her brief. Later Katrin's care for detail won her the task of working on the detailed planning for 4.5km of foreshore for Shellharbour City Council.
Katrin's work is diverse and she's experienced in
- site analysis and assessment and preparation of base plans and site analysis plans
- preparation of cost estimates
- investigation of materials and products
- preparation of sketch plans, concept and detailed documentation drawings
- preparation and dissemination of tender documents
- co-ordination with project teams including architects, engineers, clients, project managers and councils
- project management
Katrin is highly skilled in the use of CAD programs such as AutoCAD, Vector Works and the Adobe Creative Suite. She has a strong visual and artistic background which transfers to her drawings and presentations and these communicate clearly and richly to the client. Clients can expect a high quality of design, documentation and presentation on all projects Katrin is involved in.
Areas of Expertise
- Landscape Design and Landscape Planning
- Open Space Design
- Urban Design
- Graphic Presentation Design
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and Landscape Planning, University of Nuertingen, Germany (2007)